Rivers has been providing diversified services for multi-disciplines since 1918.
Rivers & Associates, Inc. (Rivers) was formed by Henry L. and Thomas W. Rivers from the company started by Henry L. Rivers in 1918. Initially known as Henry L. Rivers, Consulting Engineers, the company focused on delivering high levels of service with an eye on innovation and deliberate project management. In 1959, the firm was incorporated as Rivers & Associates, Inc. Since that date, the company has grown and the areas of service have expanded. However, the same principles of operation are what have guided Rivers to become a leading engineering firm in eastern North Carolina with specialized expertise across many markets.
Today, the company is owned by several employees who guide daily operations and provide day-to-day involvement in all aspects of the business ensuring exceptional client response and delivery.